1.10.10

I cant tell you what it really is ...................................
I can only tell you what it feels like.
And RigHt noW there’s a steel knife in my windpipe
.
I can’t breathe but I still fight while I can fight
As long as the wrong feels right
it’s like I’m in flight
High off of love, drunk from my hate
I suffocate
I love it the more that I suffer
And right before I’m about to drown he resuscitates me.
.
.
.
.

.

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn?
.
Well that’s alright because
.
I like the
way
it hurts.
.
-
-
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry?
.
Well that’s alright because
I love the way you lie.


..
.
...
.
.
You ever love somebody so much
You can barely breathe when you’re with ‘em ?
.
So LOST in the momentS; when you’re in them

So they say it’s best to go your SEPARETE ways
Guess they don’t know me
Cause today, that was yesterday.
Yesterday is over, it’s a different day
Silent broken records playing over
But you don’t get another chance
.............................................Life is not a game, and-------
you lied again.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario