21.2.10

Always returning to the same


You had to be there? Shit
¿why you dont stay at home scratching your balls like always?
It's ironic, because while we were there, I was praying to find you. After all what happened, when at last I was forgetting you, I saw you yesterday and it was like if all this time completely passed for nothing.
Again, I felt the same.
Again need you next to me.
Again I get mad at everything
and everyone.


I hate you
(make it clear)
And I even dont understand why Shit I like you. ¡look at you! You're so ugly. And it's okay, it's not all physical.
¡But you're a lining!
You're exactly everything I dislike. You're exactly everything I dont want. I dont understand why You're still in my head. Is so (always was so) Unless you give me ball, you like me more.
The problem here is me, not you. Lived quiet, if you like being so, grumpy, lining and completely borring, is perfect.


The problem it's I'm still giving you ball. I like what I dont have. I'm stupid. Yes, I know.
But I remember those days and I still smile. I woke up thinking of you and I went to bed thinking of you. It was so nice to feel that way. But, why you made me feel good? Why you talked to me every day with that face that kills me? Why you bothers me and looking me all the time?
If you do not want anything, you had made that clear.


I will leave it very clear
than
I dont want to be your friend.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario